Q: How long does it take before I get my pictures?

A: The processing time for portrait and family sessions can take up to 15 business days, or three weeks. This is due to the fact that I am often editing multiple sessions at once, and I do them in order, so while your session may happen one day, I may not start editing it until next week. Also, I can only work so many hours on my computer before eye strain sets in, which can cause migraines, and I like to avoid those! 


While you certainly may get your gallery before that time (and that is most often the case), I reserve the right to use that time to make sure you have a wonderful gallery of photos to choose from. If there will be delay for longer than those 15 days, I will let you know in advance.

For headshots, the turnaround is typically 2-3 days after the session, as there are less photos and less variation in the photos.

Weddings usually need the full three weeks, and occasionally longer, depending on how many hours the event was. 

Q: Can I just get the RAW photos and edit them myself?

Typically, no. When you book a session with me, you book the part where I take photos of you, but also all the time I spend editing. My unique way of editing is part of my product.

If you really want the RAW photos for your own projects, there is an extra fee. The photos I take are my copyrighted property, and so only with express permission from me, and monetary compensation, can I allow you to take the RAW products and use them in your own unique way.